ALBEDO Ether.Giga is an Ethernet & IP tester equipped with all the features of legacy testers such as BER and RFC2544, plus the new ones like Y.1564, Y.1731, and FCS error insertion in pass mode therefore it is capable to verify the QoS and SLA of new Multiplay services offering field technicians tools to quickly and easily validate and troubleshoot Ethernet services, including multiplay applications such as VoIP, IPTV, VoD, high-performance Computing, Virtualization Services, Data Centers and Storage that require significant levels of bandwidth.
ITU-T Y.1564 e-SAM test
This new methodology for Ethernet executes multiple traffic streams completing the test in two phases:
- Service Configuration, confirms the end-to-end set-up while quickly checking the Information Rate (IR), Frame Delay Variation (FDV), Frame Loss Ratio (FLR), Frame Loss Ratio at the Service Acceptance Criteria (FLRSAC).
- Service Performance, transmits all configured traffic streams at the CIR confirming all traffic is able to transverse the network under full load while checking IR, FDV, FLR and availability.
Features and Benefits
- Y.1564 (e-SAM) FTD, 2-way FDV, FDV, 2-way FTD, FLR, SES, PEU and PEA
- Y.1731 QoS statistics
- 2 x SFP + 2 x RJ45 interfaces
- Symmetrical & Asymmetrical RFC2544 test
- FCS error insertion in passthrought mode
- L1/L2/L3/L4 loopback
- Multistreams for IPTV, VoIP, and Critical Data verification
- Q-in-Q for demarcation tests
- MPLS support
- Scan MAC/IP/VLAN/QinQ
- Advanced Counts: Up to 8 filters at MAC, IP, TCP/UDP, Arbitrary [mask + offset]
- Migrable to Synchronous Ethernet (SyncE)
- QoS and SLA certification
- Automatic RFC2544, Y1464
- pdf & csv reports on SD/USB
- IPTV, VoIP, Data assurance
- VNC, LAN or wi-fi control
- Spot sources of degradation
- s-LEDs all events at a glance
- Best price - Top featured
- Installers and Operators
- Triple Play service providers
- R&D, Universities, Labs
- Commission / Maintenance
AT.EGiga.HHEther.Giga hand-held tester. Battery operated. GBE testing including dual 10/100/1000 Mb/s RJ-45 electrical ports, dual optical ports, QoS statistics, RFC2544 performance test, BER test, continuous / burst / ramp / random traffic generation, traffic statistics, error analysis, connectivity test (PING, Trace Route), analysis filters, event insertion, endpoint and pass-through operation modes, graphical display of events, report generation and export. Includes AC/DC adapter, transportation bag and one RJ-45 patch cable. SFP transceivers not included.
AT.EGiga.MstrMultistream Test. Generation over eight independent traffic streams. Eight analysis filters for each test port.
AT.EGiga.1564eSAM (ITU-T Y.1564). Test of up to 8 services simultaneously. Set up of CIR, EIR and policing rate. Per stream quality objectives. Measurement of Information rate (IR), Frame Transfer Delay (FTD), Frame Delay Variation (FDV), Frame Loss Ratio (FLR) and Availability.
AT.EGiga.IPV6IPV6 test. Decoding and analysis of IPV6 datagrams. IPV6 traffic statistics and events. IPV6 packet filtering. Top IPV6 source and destination address (with Network Search option).
AT.EGiga.MPLSMPLS test. Generation of a single or double label according RFC 3032. Configuration of TTL, Traffic class, Label . Filter selection rules by Label and Traffic class field. Frame analysis of MPLS Packets. Top LSPs (with Network search option).
AT.EGiga.WIRECable test. Wiremap with open and short circuit detection. Measurement of distance to fault. Crossover / straight cable detection. Measurement of the cable skew.
AT.EGiga.POEPower over Ethernet test. PoE / PoE+ end point and pass through as per IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at with voltage and current measurement.
AT.EGiga.NSNetwork Search. Automatic detection of up 16 most frequent streams listed by IPV4, VLAN and MAC.
AT.VNC.RCGraphical Remote Control. Based on VNC for Windows and Linux. Ethernet/IP remote control that duplicates the tester graphical user interface in a remote computer.
AT.SNMP.RCSNMP Remote Control and Automation. Based on SNMP protocol allows user to control the tester remotelly using SNMP queries.
AT.Wi-Fi.RCWi.Fi USB. Remote Control wireless interface to be used together with VNC.
AT.1000Sx.SFPShort haul SFP adapter. 1.25 Gb/s SFP, 850 nm, MMF, 500 m reach, with DDM, Duplex LC, 0 – 70ºC.
AT.1000Lx.SFPLong haul SFP adapter. 1.25 Gb/s SFP, 1310 nm, SMF, 20 km reach, with DDM, Duplex LC, 0 – 70ºC.
AT.1000Zx.SFPVery long haul SFP adapter. 1.25 Gb/s SFP, 1550 nm, SMF, 80 km reach, with DDM, Duplex LC, 0 – 70ºC.
AT.Elect.SFPElectrical SFP adapter. 10/100/1000BT Electrical SFP transceiver, SGMII, RJ45, 0 – 70ºC.
AT.100Fx.SFPOptical 100 Mb/s SFP adapter. 125 Mb/s SFP, 1310 nm, MMF, 2Km reach, with DDM, SGMII, Duplex LC, 0 – 70ºC.
AT.20Car charger. Power adapter to charge the test unit from car battery.
AT.Lipo.BattAdditional Lipo battery.