With CommScope's passive optical LAN (POL), operators have a highly efficient point-to-multipoint network solution that combines voice, data and video services onto a single passive network.
Because the network uses optical splitters and singlemode fiber instead of Ethernet switches, the POL reduces the space required for power and cooling, as well as the costs associated with providing these services.
- EPON and GPON solutions available
- Small and large OLT chassis sizes for all types of networks
- Desktop and rack mount ONUs provide a variety of integration design options
- Innovative EPON SFP pluggable ONU allows repurposing existing Ethernet switches for PON
- CableLabs® DPoE™ certification guarantees multivendor interoperability of EPON OLTs and ONUs
- U.S. Department of Defense JITC certification for use in U.S. military installations