High-quality, high-dependability components for our most innovative Edge QAM
CommScope offers a Universal Wideband Edge Quadrature Amplitude Modulation (QAM) modulator that's allows users to digitize the entire 1 GHz band and add up to 2,560 QAMs per chassis. This scalable device features built-in redundancies to prevent customer outages — and they can be modified to include additional redundancies for extra protection.
With our reliable system components, multi-system operators (MSOs) can build an Edge QAM to their exact specifications or modify an existing solution to accommodate their unique needs. Most components are hot swappable, facilitating maintenance and reducing downtime.
- Roll out services faster, easier and more cost-effectively
- Add more QAM channels quickly and easily without changing the combining network or adding unnecessary cost up front
- With Universal Wideband Edge QAM, you can add individual QAMs as needed anywhere available in the 1 GHz band with no additional hardware
- The Universal Wideband Edge QAM is built from the ground up to be fully redundant, so customers are never without service
- Lower OpEx and CapEx — the unique design of the Universal Wideband Edge QAM lowers the total cost of ownership by reducing hub powering and cooling, wiring complexity and installation cost